New brands of electric cigarettes come and go faster than players on a AA league baseball team, and many are only “virtual” storefronts, with no real shipping of their own. We’ve heard stories of orders taking weeks to arrive to customers after being shipped directly from overseas. For my money, you can’t do better than shopping on Amazon
These are the brands that we still support…
South Beach Smoke has literally all of the criteria we’ve looked for, from a 100% Money Back Guarantee, to live humans you can speak to on the telephone. They ship from the US, they offer the “two piece technology”, and their cartridges can be refilled -( in case you’re as cheap as I am. 😉
They offer one of the most inexpensive three-piece options out there, and they have the more current two-piece units too. Both have the lifetime warranty. When they (hopefully) come out with a micro-size device, and they offer portable recharging packs like Esmoke, but as cool as the ones from Blu, they may become the market leader.
- Lifetime Warranty – They stand behind their batteries forever. As you get into e-smoking, you’ll appreciate this.
- Two Price Points – They offer refill subscriptions that cut their initial prices drastically, which is a very nice option.
- Premium Kits start at $29 – Remember though, the “Premium” is the older technology, a poor performing three piece unit. Go for the Deluxe units instead, and be sure to get two batteries.
- Exclusive Discount for Electric Nicotine readers – Get 10% off kits with code elec10
I was first impressed with the look of their website, which has now been copied by many other sellers, including Esmoke and South Beach. On my first purchase, I was also impressed at the speed at which they delivered my order.
They had invented the first portable charger for the electronic cigarette batteries, so I bought one and did a Blu ecig review of my own, but now the product is MUCH better
As of February 2011, they are no longer the old three piece style, and their new units are two-piece, with the new atomizer in every cartridge. That and the price for a kit, just $69 with a portable charger, make’s em a pretty good choice, even with a 1 year warranty.
- Full Kit at $69.99 – TWO Lithium ion rechargeable electronic cigarette batteries, FIVE Nicotine cartridges,
- Cool ecig charger is included with all kits, and free shipping in black or white make this one tough to beat.
- Down side? The 1 year warranty is all that keeps them from being #1 on our chart.
Since we are offered commission through these sites, we feel we bear a certain responsibility to you, so we watch out for our customers!