This morning I came downstairs to a burning smell in my office, where I had enlisted several different USB ports and e-cig adapters to charge my various batteries.
I knew over the next few days especially, I’d be trying lots of different options and ecigs, going through batteries, etc.
I couldn’t quite figure it out, until just now, when I was that one of the adapters had melted…
Yikes! It was my Esmoke charger!
I’m not sure if it’s because I had it in a higher powered USB port, or because I used the wrong battery in the wrong charger. I always assumed that it didn’t matter what port they were plugged into, and I also thought that if the threads fit, then it would charge fine.