* Circulation Increases: When you give up smoking, your body’s circulation improves and you’ll have an increase in blood flow due to the blood vessels no longer being constricted. This will cause your oxygen count within your body’s blood cells to rise.
* Blood Pressure Level And Pulse Improvement: When you quit, your blood vessels will flow more freely which allows your blood pressure measurements to improve, as well as your pulse rate.
* Better Taste And Smell: Smoking damages your ability to taste and smell, as it numbs your senses. However, when you quit you can enjoy better taste and smell.
* Vision Will Improve: Due to the fact blood vessels are constricted when you smoke, your vision is not as sharp. However, when you quit you will enjoy better vision.
* Crisper breathing: Greater blood flow into the inner cells of the lungs increases respiratory capabilities. Coughing diminishes and phlegm production normalizes.
* Better Overall Stamina: Due to the oxygen levels rising and better blood flow, you’ll have more energy.
* Reduced disease risk: Emphysema, heart attacks, cancers and other smoking-related threats are either minimized or eliminated.
* Self-Esteem Improves: After you quit smoking you’ll feel healthier and thus will feel better about yourself.
* No More Guilt: Often smokers feel guilty for being unhealthy or for creating unhealthy smoke environments for those around them. Without smoking they will have no more guilt.
* More Control: Smokers will admit they’re often controlled by smoking. So, if they’re able to step away from smoking they can have more control over their own life.
The Economic Benefits And Social Benefits When You Stop Smoking:
* Fresher Smells: Smoke leaves a bad smell wherever it appears which means when you quit smoking you’ll enjoy fresher smelling hair and clothes. In addition, your home and car will smell better too!
* You Save Money: The average pack of cigarettes costs from $4 to $6, depending on your location. Thus, when you stop smoking you are able to save yourself thousands of dollars each year.
As you can see, there are many benefits you’ll be able to enjoy when you give up smoking. The initial act of quitting can feel nearly impossible but once you quit and begin really feeling the rewards of these benefits, you’ll be glad you made the healthier choice!